Belize is a country often overlooked by tourists who settle on Costa Rica, Mexico, and other more well-known spots in the Caribbean. You can discover this beautiful land at an affordable price with Tripmasters latest promotion featuring six-night adventures, plus hotel transfers, from $1,199 per person.
The deal includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Houston; other departure cities are available at varying rates
- Three nights’ accommodations in San Ignacio
- Three nights’ accommodations in Ambergris Caye
- All air taxes and fuel surcharges
- In-country flights
- Hotel transfers
- Hotel taxes
- Daily breakfast, dependent on preferred hotel
How to get this deal: Visit Tripmasters‘ website. These rates from Houston were found for travel on November 1, though other departure dates and cities are also available. The sale provider hasn’t designated a booking deadline.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.