Workout at your desk or in the hotel room with Cubii’s smart under-desk elliptical. This portable gadget can be used with any chair and fits under most desks, letting you workout quietly and inconspicuously whenever you want.
The Cubii is pretty much silent, so you should be able to workout without the people around you noticing. It has eight different resistance levels, so you can use it at any fitness level. It also wirelessly connects to an app, which can help you set goals (and remind you to step up your game if you’re being inactive) and track your progress.
Price and Where to Buy the Cubii: The Cubii is currently available on Amazon for $347, or you can purchase directly from Cubii for the same price. (Or, team up with friends/coworkers and buy multiples–you can get two for $594 or six for $1,735.)
How the Cubii Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. If you’ve read a newspaper or health blog recently, you know that sitting all day long is basically killing us. The Cubii lets you sneak in exercise throughout the day.
- Value: 8/10. Can you put a price on your health? The Cubii is more expensive than other portable workout machines (although significantly less than say, a treadmill desk), but has nice features like the app and Bluetooth connection.
- Portability: 7/10. The Cubii weighs about 27.6 lbs, so you could easily put this in the trunk of your car on a road trip if you wanted to workout in your hotel room. It fits easily under any desk (and is designed so that you won’t hit your knees on your desk while using).
- Durability: 10/10. The Cubii is shipped with all of the tools that you’ll need to assemble it (just a screwdriver and screws, I was able to put it together it very easily). It’s made from solid materials, and will last you a long time.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The cool factor of the Cubii lies in the fact that no one will notice it unless they look under your desk. I used it in a very quiet office without bothering anyone nearby.
Final Verdict: If you find yourself sitting way too much during the day, the Cubii can help you sneak some fitness in.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.