Frequent flyers complain that the benefits of airline loyalty are elusive. They can never seem to obtain the promised free flights and upgrades. With Carnival’s new past-guest loyalty program, frequent cruisers won’t be recieveing free cruises or stateroom upgrades. What they do get is an assortment of useful perks, and unlike the major airlines, I’m sure Carnival can deliver on these promises.
Guests who have sailed 10 times or more with Carnival will receive the new “Carnival Concierge Club” benefits. The perks include:
- Priority embarkation and debarkation
- Priority tender boarding
- Complimentary laundry service
- Priority spa reservations and free treatment upgrade
- Guaranteed dining times and supper club reservations
- No entry fee for the onboard blackjack tournament
- Free gift of a Carnival logo item
- Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to your cabin
- Personalized stationery
The perks may not be overwhelming, but many are extremely useful on a cruise. With the amount of clothes one must bring on a sailing, free laundry can be a huge help. And, priority boarding for the cruise and for port tenders can greatly reduce the time spent waiting in lines, giving you more time for activities.