This easy-to-pack skirt has five hidden pockets that will thwart pickpockets.
Clothing Arts Travel Wrap Skirt Review
Price and Where to Buy the Clothing Arts Travel Wrap Skirt: The skirt is currently available on Clothing Arts’ website for $99.95.
How the Clothing Arts Travel Wrap Skirt Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Finally, a clothing company that understands that women want pockets too! This wrap skirt is easy to pack (and tough to wrinkle), and it has five pick-pocket proof pockets to keep everything secure. The knee-length is long enough to work for most destinations, and the fabric has UPF 50 protection to keep you covered. The fabric looks like a normal skirt but it repels water and other liquids to help prevent stains.
- Value: 8/10. At just under $100, this is an expensive skirt, but it is worth it.
- Portability: 10/10. This lightweight skirt packs easily and resists wrinkles, so you can toss it in your suitcase without worry.
- Durability: 10/10. The nylon fabric is heavy duty and will repel stains (and protect you from the sun), plus it’s quick-drying in case you wear it as a beach cover-up or wash it in the hotel sink.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. You’d seriously never guess that this skirt was hiding five pockets–it looks like a fashionable, every day skirt. The cut and design is very flattering, and would work for the office as well as travel!
Final Verdict: Ditch the purse for travel and get this skirt instead.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.