This easy-to-pack skirt has five hidden pockets that will thwart pickpockets.
Clothing Arts Travel Wrap Skirt Review
Price and Where to Buy the Clothing Arts Travel Wrap Skirt: The skirt is currently available on Clothing Arts’ website for $99.95.
How the Clothing Arts Travel Wrap Skirt Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Finally, a clothing company that understands that women want pockets too! This wrap skirt is easy to pack (and tough to wrinkle), and it has five pick-pocket proof pockets to keep everything secure. The knee-length is long enough to work for most destinations, and the fabric has UPF 50 protection to keep you covered. The fabric looks like a normal skirt but it repels water and other liquids to help prevent stains.
- Value: 8/10. At just under $100, this is an expensive skirt, but it is worth it.
- Portability: 10/10. This lightweight skirt packs easily and resists wrinkles, so you can toss it in your suitcase without worry.
- Durability: 10/10. The nylon fabric is heavy duty and will repel stains (and protect you from the sun), plus it’s quick-drying in case you wear it as a beach cover-up or wash it in the hotel sink.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. You’d seriously never guess that this skirt was hiding five pockets–it looks like a fashionable, every day skirt. The cut and design is very flattering, and would work for the office as well as travel!
Final Verdict: Ditch the purse for travel and get this skirt instead.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.