Laptop, check. Tablet, check. Smartphone, check. Backup phone charger, check. Camera, check … the list of travel tech goes on and on. But every piece of tech you bring means another USB cable and outlet. That’s why the ChargeHub is a genius travel invention. The multi-port hub lets you charge anywhere from three to seven devices via USB all at the same time.
How the ChargeHub Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. ChargeHub is super useful for anyone who travels with a ton of tech. I now never have to worry about making sure all my devices are charged, and it means I pack fewer outlets and cords. Plus, the travel case and international kit (sold separately) let me take the hub anywhere.
- Value: 8/10. Chargers can be expensive, especially ones that hold up well and don’t fry your devices. At $40, the ChargeHub is on the expensive side, but saves you money on plugs and adapters.
- Portability: 8/10. While the hub is a little bulky, the travel case keeps everything organized.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. A charging station might not be the coolest thing out there, but you can customize your ChargeHub to fit your style. Choose from two different shapes and upload a photo or design to customize your port. Or, you can select one of the eight color options from the store.
Final Verdict: If you find yourself packing more outlets and cords than clothes, the ChargeHub is for you. The multi-port device is ideal for those who travel with a lot of tech and equipment. If you most of your devices are charged via USB, I would recommend the ChargeHub for office and travel use.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Tiny Travel Gadgets You Can’t Leave Home Without
- 10 Best Travel Tech for Your Phone (2017)
- Keep Your Home Safe on Vacation: 9 Essential Tips
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.