Laptop, check. Tablet, check. Smartphone, check. Backup phone charger, check. Camera, check … the list of travel tech goes on and on. But every piece of tech you bring means another USB cable and outlet. That’s why the ChargeHub is a genius travel invention. The multi-port hub lets you charge anywhere from three to seven devices via USB all at the same time.
How the ChargeHub Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. ChargeHub is super useful for anyone who travels with a ton of tech. I now never have to worry about making sure all my devices are charged, and it means I pack fewer outlets and cords. Plus, the travel case and international kit (sold separately) let me take the hub anywhere.
- Value: 8/10. Chargers can be expensive, especially ones that hold up well and don’t fry your devices. At $40, the ChargeHub is on the expensive side, but saves you money on plugs and adapters.
- Portability: 8/10. While the hub is a little bulky, the travel case keeps everything organized.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. A charging station might not be the coolest thing out there, but you can customize your ChargeHub to fit your style. Choose from two different shapes and upload a photo or design to customize your port. Or, you can select one of the eight color options from the store.
Final Verdict: If you find yourself packing more outlets and cords than clothes, the ChargeHub is for you. The multi-port device is ideal for those who travel with a lot of tech and equipment. If you most of your devices are charged via USB, I would recommend the ChargeHub for office and travel use.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Tiny Travel Gadgets You Can’t Leave Home Without
- 10 Best Travel Tech for Your Phone (2017)
- Keep Your Home Safe on Vacation: 9 Essential Tips
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.