This outfit by C9 Champion is an inexpensive option for workout gear–but it feels (and performs) better than the more expensive brands.
C9 Champion Embrace Run Capri & Run Singlet Review:
How The C9 Champion Embrace Run Capri & Run Singlet Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. Both the top and bottoms are moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and breathable (thanks to ventilated zones). The Run Capris are stretchy so that you have total freedom of movement, but they’re sturdy enough that you don’t have to worry about doing squats in these, as they aren’t see-through at all. The capris also have reflective markings on them, which make them perfect for runners worried about visibility. Another reason the capris are great for runners? A zippered pocket which can hold your phone or keys.
- Value: 10/10. I’ve tried more expensive brands of workout wear, and the C9 Champions feel and perform even better.
- Portability: 10/10. The clothes are quick-drying, wrinkle-resistant and lightweight enough that you can pack them in your suitcase and squeeze in a quick workout on the road.
- Durability: 10/10. The fabric is sturdy and will hold up to repeated workouts and machine washes.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I’m in love with the coordinating, eye-catching pattern on the capri and tank top!
Final Verdict: C9 Champion’s Embrace Run Capri and Run Singlet are great, affordable workout clothing options.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.