- Battery can be removed when you don’t need it, without losing the protective phone case
- Battery sleeve adds over 100 percent recharge for the iPhone 6
- LED light bar shows how much battery is left at a glance
- Case and phone can be charged simultaneously
- Hardshell case protects your phone from damage
- Comes in fun colors
On the expensive side, at just under $100 for the iPhone 6 case
How the Boostcase Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We love battery cases for days when we’ll be using our phone heavily (and every time we travel). The option to ditch the battery sleeve and just use the phone is definitely handy.
- Value: 7/10. The price is on the high end, but aligns with other high-quality battery backup phone cases.
- Portability: 10/10. The Bootcase is pretty sleek (6.06 x 2.71 x 0.70″) and weighs 4 ounces
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the cool colors in this collection, like the gold or clear.
Final Verdict: If you want a battery backup phone case, but don’t need the extra battery weight every day, the Boostcase is your solution.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.