Meet Bobby, the latest innovative design in anti-theft luggage. This backpack comes with tons of safety features and cool gadgets that make it perfect for students, frequent flyers, bike commuters, and business travelers alike.
How the Bobby Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. If you’re in the market for a new travel backpack, this one has all the tricks and gadgets. I love the integrated USB charging port (although I had to lookup how to use it) and anti-theft design. The anti-cut fabric is a great feature, and for those who bike a lot, the reflectors on the backpack are the perfect night safety addition. I loved the transit-card pocket on the strap and its weight distribution. While there are two pockets for a laptop and tablet, as well as a hidden back pocket, it was difficult for me to fit everything in the bag that I normally would take in a carry-on bag. However, it is a great size for commuting and for weekend trips.
- Value: 9/10. The price is a little more expensive than a normal travel backpack, but with all of its unique features, it’s fair.
- Portability: 10/10. The bag is super lightweight and you can really feel the difference compared to other bags. The added strap to secure it over a suitcase handle is another great addition for airport travel.
- Durability: 10/10. The anti-cut fabric is well made. It’s water repellent and has YKK zippers. It’s anti-shock, so if you drop the bag or it’s poorly handled by security, you know your electronics are safe.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The minimalist design is stylish, and I haven’t seen anyone else with a similar style backpack yet. You don’t have to worry about pickpockets while traveling. Wondering why it’s called Bobby? It’s the nickname for the London police force.
Whether you’re a student, frequent flyer, bike commuter, or business traveler, the Bobby is a great travel backpack, especially if you are in major cities.
Check out all its features here:
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and cool factor. Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.