The Biaggi ZipSak folds down into an unbelievably small rectangle that can fit under the bed or in a drawer.
Biaggi ZipSak Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Biaggi ZipSak 22″ is available on Amazon for $69.99.
How the Biaggi ZipSak Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Biaggi ZipSak has a unique Z-fold design that allows it to fold neatly into a zippered pouch that’s only a few inches high.
- Value: 10/10. A lightweight, rolling carry-on bag that stores easily is worth way more than $70!
- Portability: 8/10. The bag is lightweight (just 4.3 lbs), which makes it easy to lift, but be warned that the design can make it difficult to roll if you overpack it.
- Durability: 10/10. The Oxford nylon fabric is durable and water-resistant.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. A suitcase that can be truly out of sight when you’re not using it is very cool.
Final Verdict: No space for luggage? You need the Biaggi ZipSak.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.