Situated between bustling Miami and theme park-saturated Orlando, the seaside arts community of Palm Beach, Florida, is more suited for relaxation. Whether you want waterfront views, inventive food, or outdoor art, there’s something for everyone to savor in Palm Beach County.
Consider these raved-about hotels, restaurants, museums, and more.
- The Brazilian Court Hotel for amenities like stocked beach bags, and a high-end restaurant.
- The Breakers for history and beachfront pools.
- Kimpton Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa for bike rentals and cabanas.
- Downtown’s Hyatt Place West Palm Beach for nearby street art and food.
- Buccan for romantic small plates.
- Rocco’s Tacos for tequila-bar fun on Clematis Street.
- Avocado Grill for light bites.
- Meat Market for steakhouse indulgence.
- Public beaches on Palm Beach Island.
- Outdoor CANVAS street art in West Palm Beach.
- Outdoor leisure like Ann Norton Sculpture Garden, Four Arts Botanical Gardens.
- Rescued sea turtles in Boca Raton’s Gumbo Limbo Nature Center.
- Explore historic museums like the Norton Museum of Art and the Flagler Museum.
- Take a public SkyBike along Lake Trail.
- Ask the Cultural Concierge at the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County for inside help.
- Golf at the PGA National Golf Club.
More from SmarterTravel:
- How to Do a Weekend in Palm Beach, Florida
- 10 Best Things to Do in Palm Beach, Florida
- A Secret Outdoor Art Haven in Florida
Associate Editor Shannon McMahon visited Palm Beach County as a guest of the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram, and learn more about the Cultural Council here.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.