BareTraps Boots Review
Price and Where to Buy BareTraps Boots: At time of publication, the boots ranged from $32.70-$69.99 depending on size and color, on Amazon. They are also available on Footwear Unlimited’s website for a sale price of $29.99.
- Boots weigh just 1.1 pounds
- Made from comfortable, vegan materials
- Inside of boot is padded for comfort
- Cushioned foot bed makes these great for long walks or long days of standing
- Zipper extends all the way down the boot for easy on/off
- Rubber outsole provides traction on slippery surfaces
- Hidden elastic stretch panel makes these comfortable for all leg sizes
- Low block heel (1 1/4″) provides stability and makes these easy to walk in
- Not waterproof—treat these with a protective spray before wearing in the rain or snow.
How BareTraps Boots Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. Boots are great for traveling in colder weather, except that they add so much weight to your bags. The BareTraps are lightweight but still sturdy.
- Value: 8/10. If you’re not picky about color, the price on Amazon is a great deal.
- Durability: 8/10. You’ll want to protect the exterior with a weatherproofing spray, but these are well-made boots and will last for a while if you treat them right.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Riding boots are a hot trend, and we love the dark brown, cognac, and black colors offered in this style.
Final Verdict: The BareTraps are sturdy and stylish—and they’re lightweight and comfortable enough that you can wear them when you’ll be on your feet all day. The heel height is also right on target, providing a little bit of lift without sacrificing comfort or stability. If you’re looking for a new pair of boots that will go equally well with boots as with dresses, these are the one.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.