Atoms Shoes are ready to revolutionize the sneaker industry, offering quarter sizes for the perfect fit. You can order a different size for each foot, and Atoms will ship you three different sizes to compare. Return shipping is free.
Atoms Shoes Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The shoes are available in a men’s and women’s version on Atoms Shoes’ website for $179.
Atoms Shoes Rate:How the
- Usefulness: 10/10. These shoes are thoughtfully designed, with features like stretch laces (so you can slip your shoes on and off without untying), an antimicrobial copper lining (to kill bacteria and prevent odors), and a tongue that never bunches up.
- Portability: 10/10. Atoms Shoes are extremely lightweight, thanks to a cloud-like foam midsole that adds cushion without bulk.
- Durability: 10/10. Even in the all-white colorway, the Atoms Model 000 will last a long time—the shoes are easy to clean and very durable.
- Style: 10/10. These shoes are made by people who are passionate about design and it shows. The simple, sleek sneakers don’t have any distracting logos or unnecessary elements and are easy to dress up or down.
Final Verdict: Shoes never quite fit right? Try out the quarter sizes from Atoms Shoes and you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your next travel sneaker.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Fashion Sneakers Are In: The 9 Best for Travel
- 14 Best Shoes to Wear in Europe in 2019
- 9 Most Comfortable Travel Shoes for 2019
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.