As a frequent traveler, I constantly struggle with finding transitional clothes that are stylish, comfortable, and pack well. The entire line at AELLA is made with these four things in mind, and I love the Ankle Skinny style for wearing to work, dressing up, and even wearing on travel days. I tested out this style as well as the Light Trouser and Kick Flare.
AELLA Pants Review:
Price and Where to Buy: Styles start at $125 on AELLA’s website.
How AELLA Travel Pants Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. The Ankle Skinny travel pant has been my go-to this summer for walking to the office. It packs so well and is comfortable enough to wear on a plane, car, or train. I’ve worn this style with blouses, t-shirts, and a light sweatshirt. Another favorite feature is the back waistband which prevents gapping. The Kick Flare style is trendier and is great for at work and any after-work events. And if your style or dress code is more business-y, the Light Trouser style provides an even more polished look.
- Value: 8/10. AELLA pants are priced at about what you would pay for high-end athletic wear or a decent pair of jeans. I’ve already gotten a ton of wears out of them, so to me, the price tag seems worth it.
- Portability & Durability: 10/10. The Matte Skin fabric by AELLA is patented and is wrinkle-resistant, stretchy, machine-washable (huge win for workwear), and fade-resistant.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. There are tons of different product options (from blazers to jogging pants) on AELLA that will fit your personal style, shape, and needs.
Final Verdict: Turns out a comfortable, packable, and stylish travel pant does exist.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Ultimate Sun Protection That’s Good for the Environment (and Still Stylish)
- 5 Travel Wear Pieces That Help You Go from Day to Night
- The Ultimate Packing List
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.