Price and Where to Buy: The Divisadero Traveler Backpack is $130 on AcmeMade.com.
How the Acme Made Divisadero Traveler Backpack Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. All the functionality of a backpack with additional travel safety features, plus a lot of style makes the Acme Made Divisadero Traveler Backpack a great choice for travelers. Travel-friendly features include hidden zippered pockets, padded laptop sleeves, a hidden side-access zipper, organizational panel, and a plush-lined exterior pocket for sunglasses or cell phones.
- Value: 9/10. The price is on par with backpacks that offer similar functionality. But this one adds a sense of style that many others lack.
- Durability: 9/10. Thanks to solid construction and durability-focused detailing like a water-resistant reinforced nylon bottom and sturdy zippers, this backpack held up well in our road test.
- Cool Factor: 10/10 Suited for both men or women, the Divisadero Traveler Backpack is cool enough to wear in fashionable cities and functional enough to keep you well-supplied and organized no matter where you are in the world.
Final Verdict: Equally at home on your commute and as a companion to your world travels, the Acme Made Divisadero Traveler Backpack combines cosmopolitan style and travel features effortlessly.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 10 Things You Need to Know About TSA PreCheck
- REI Launches New Under-35 Millennial Trips
- 6 Hybrid Duffel Backpacks That Will Change the Way You Pack
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us to test free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.