ABEO Balboa Sandals Review
Price and Where to Buy ABEO Balboa Sandals: $89 on TheWalkingCompany.com.
- Available in different arch support levels for different types of feet
- Have a seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Comes in tons of color choices
- Non-skid and slip resistant sole also channels water away from the shoe
- Designed to reduce foot fatigue
- Super comfortable
- Black sole stands out on the lighter colored shoes
How ABEO Balboa Sandals Rate:
- Usefulness: 7/10. The Balboa sandals are great if you want to give your feet more support than you’ll find with $2 flip flops.
- Value: 6/10. These are expensive for sandals, but should outlast cheaper models.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. Although these are supportive, they don’t look super orthopedic.
Final Verdict: If you’re looking for sandals that will support, rather than hurt your feet, you can’t go wrong with the Balboas
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com (Photo: Lucy)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.