If you’re a light packer and looking for a streamlined carry-on that’ll fit into almost every overhead bin space, then the 90FUN Passport is for you.
90FUN Passport 20-Inch Carry-on Spinner Review:
As someone who’s usually an overpacker, I tend to stick to soft-sided carry-ons … just in case. So I was excited and surprised by how much I liked the 20-inch Passport from 90FUN. I still had some issues with getting everything to fit, but overall I would take this suitcase on another (short) trip.
How the 90FUN Passport 20-Inch Carry-on Spinner Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. Whether you’re a light packer or looking for some self-enforced packing limits, then the Passport is a great option. One outer side of the suitcase acts as a lid, for easy access to electronics and essentials like your passport. One thing to note is that if you overpack the interior compartment on this side, then you won’t be able to fit as much in the outer lid pocket, and you might have a harder time getting the locks to unhook for that side.
- Value: 7/10. This is a comparable price for other hard-sided carry-ons with unique features.
- Portability: 10/10. At just under eight pounds, this suitcase was super lightweight and glided easily. It has a 43-liter capacity.
- Durability: 9/10. Made from a polycarbonate film, this suitcase is what the brand calls “crush-proof.” I felt that the bag was extremely durable and wouldn’t worry about it during travel. The TSA locks and zippers were well made, sturdy, and easy to use.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The design is sleek and modern, and I particularly liked the open-lid compartment for organization and easy access at security lines.
Final Verdict: For once I felt safe that I wouldn’t be asked to gate-check my bag because it was clearly pushing the overhead bin space limit.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Amazon’s Carry-on Guide by Airline
- The Ultimate Guide to Carry-on Luggage
- Alaska Airlines Shrinks Carry-on Bag Sizes
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.