The Beija-Flor Audrey Ankle jeans are made with a patented Emana fabric, which has been proven to help reduce cellulite and smooth out skin. The fabric is great for travel, thanks to its “Bounce Back Memory Stretch” formulation, which prevents sagging even after long days.
Beija-Flor Jeans Audrey Ankle Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Beija-Flor Audrey Ankle jeans are available on Beija Flor’s website for $188.
How the Beija-Flor Jeans Audrey Ankle Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Jeans that don’t stretch out or sag and promise to cure cellulite and smooth out skin? Sign me up!
- Value: 7/10. There’s no doubt about it, the Beija-Flor Audrey is an expensive pair of jeans. However, the Emana fabric will continue to deliver skin benefits after unlimited washes, so these could last you for years.
- Portability: 10/10. The Audrey Ankle jeans are lightweight and made from a combination of cotton, nylon, and elastane that makes them easier to pack than regular jeans.
- Durability: 10/10. The fabric will stand up to unlimited washing, and won’t stretch out. They’re also machine-washable and can be machine-dried.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Beija-Flor Audrey Ankle jeans come in a variety of colors, and the cut is ultra-flattering.
Final Verdict: Jeans that don’t sag and smooth your skin are worth the splurge!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.