The Dripo Travel Cold Brew Coffee Maker gets you cheap, delicious coffee in two to three hours.
Dripo Travel Cold Brew Coffee Maker Review
Price and Where to Buy the Dripo Travel Cold Brew Coffee Maker: At the time of writing, Dripo was on sale on Amazon for $34.95.
How the Dripo Travel Cold Brew Coffee Maker Rates:
- Usefulness: 7/10. Cold brew coffee is so popular–but also so expensive. The Dripo lets you make a single serving in just two to three hours, directly in a travel tumbler that you can take with you anywhere.
- Value: 10/10. The Dripo is inexpensive, and it will save you money compared to buying cold brew coffee, which can run more than $5 a cup at cafes.
- Portability: 9/10. The Dripo system is made from a lightweight, BPA-free plastic. It’s easy-to-clean, and the travel-sized mug can go anywhere.
- Durability: 10/10. All the parts of the Dripo are well-made and durable.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. This system is definitely unique and works much faster than most other cold-brewing methods.
Final Verdict: I love cold brew coffee–it’s generally less bitter and more mellow than regular hot or iced coffee. However, when I make it at home in a French press, it always comes out with a ton of grounds still in the drink. And, buying it from cafes is very expensive. The Dripo doesn’t leave any grounds behind and it’s inexpensive, so it’s definitely worth a shot if you like cold brew as much as I do.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.