Maui Jim’s Baby Beach sunglasses are lightweight and perfectly designed for smaller faces.
Maui Jim Baby Beach Sunglasses Review
How the Maui Jim Baby Beach Sunglasses Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Most adult sunglasses look way too big on me, which is why I love the Baby Beaches–they’re designed for smaller to medium faces. Plus, they block out 100% of harmful UV rays and 99.9% of glare, to keep your eyes safe.
- Value: 8/10. Although these are expensive, they’re worth it. The lenses are super thin, lightweight, and scratch/shatter-resistant. The sunglasses come with a two year warranty, and nose pads and temples can be replaced for free.
- Portability: 10/10. These are the most lightweight sunglasses I’ve ever owned!
- Durability: 10/10. The frame is made from pure titanium, and the hinges are anti-corrosive. The lenses are designed to last as well, and are made from a scratch and shatter resistant material.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Baby Beaches come in cool colors (gold, silver, or silver with a blue mirror coating) and look really stylish.
Final Verdict: If you have a small face that’s usually swamped by regularly sized sunglasses, treat yourself to Maui Jim’s Baby Beach sunglasses!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.