What Is it: Max Mirani Move Mobile Closet, a carry-on suitcase.
- The suitcase unfolds and can be hung (fully packed) in a closet, so you don’t have to spend your vacation unpacking or digging through your bag trying to find what you need.
- Dedicated pockets (with handy graphics indicating what’s inside) for clothing, swimsuits, shoes, accessories, and more.
- Features a garment section with a loop to hang suits or dresses.
- Zip-off toiletry bag that you can take to the bathroom.
- The entire wardrobe system zips-out and converts to a personal item-sized shoulder tote, leaving room inside the suitcase for impulse buys .
- Four 360 degree swivel wheels and a sturdy telescopic handle make the MOVE bag very easy to maneuver.
- Hard-sided shell made from pure Polycarbonate resins.
- Waterproof exterior zipper.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The MOVE mobile closet is the perfect size for carry-on luggage (21 x 14.5 x 9″.) We love the separate pockets that keep everything mega-organized, plus the ability to hang it up and live out of it without unpacking.
- Portability: 7/10. It’s definitely easy to roll this suitcase around (thanks to the smooth wheels and handle) but it is really heavy.
- Value: 5/10. Since the garment portion of this bag zips out, this is technically two bags in one. However, $379 is really pricey for a carry-on suitcase.
- Durability: 10/10. The price tag is reflected in the quality of the materials of the MOVE mobile closet. Everything from the exterior shell to the zippers to the handle are really well-made and durable. Plus, there’s a lifetime guarantee should anything happen to break down.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. You’ll be the most organized person in your hotel room—any traveling companions will look at you with envy as you have everything you need hung up in a second, while they dig through a messy suitcase trying to find things.
Final Verdict: If luggage weight and price is not a concern for you, the Max Mobile MOVE is a really unique carry-on suitcase that will make traveling a breeze.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: MAX Mirani)