Leave your heavy, hard-sided cooler behind. The Engel Backpack Cooler holds plenty, and is ultra-portable.
Engel Backpack Cooler Review
Price and Where to Buy the Engel Backpack Cooler: The cooler is available on Engel’s website for $129.99.
How the Engel Backpack Cooler Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Engel Backpack Cooler is perfect for the beach, camping, or picnics. It’s backpack design lets you easily carry drinks and food (much better than trying to drag a hard-sided cooler over sand or dirt), and it holds up to 20 lbs. of ice and 24 cans. The interior is lined with reflective foil and foam insulation, which keeps the sun out, so that the cooler will keep ice frozen for up to three days. (You can use cooler packs instead of ice if you don’t want to deal with melt, there’s a specific pocket for them.)
- Value: 7/10. At over $100, the Engel cooler is in the mid-range of prices, but the backpack design and long-lasting cooling ability is worth it.
- Portability: 10/10. The Engel cooler can be worn as a backpack (using comfortable, padded straps) or carried over the shoulder.
- Durability: 10/10. The backpack has a patented inner liner, which is puncture-resistant, anti-microbial, and removable for easy clean-up, which will help the cooler stay fresh for a long time.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The backpack comes in fun colors, and the design is cool.
Final Verdict: Upgrade your beach, picnic, and camping experience with this super portable backpack cooler.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.