Headed away for a short trip where you’ll need a suit or dress? The Genius Pack Travel Backpack with Integrated Suiter is what you need.
Genius Pack Travel Backpack with Suiter Review
How the Genius Pack Travel Backpack with Suiter Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The backpack fits under an airplane seat, so it’s the perfect carry-on or personal item. (Which means no worries about having to check your expensive suit or dress!) The “integrated suiter” portion works to keep any hanging garment wrinkle-free and neat. The backpack also has a designated pocket for everything you could possibly need: dirty laundry (with compression to help fit more in), tablets (padded for protection), laptops (also padded), smartphones (with an audio port that’s accessible from the outside), and an umbrella (waterproof). The bag itself is waterproof in case of sudden downpours.
- Value: 9/10. With all of the features that are built-in to the Genius Pack, this is a great value.
- Portability: 10/10. The shoulder straps are comfortable and padded, even if you’ve packed a heavy bag. The bag itself is just 2.2 lbs, so it’s easy to carry.
- Durability: 10/10. The bag is very durable, with a waterproof fabric that’s easy to clean.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The backpack is a basic black that’s designed to be streamlined, rather than bulky.
Final Verdict: This backpack has a place for everything – from your laundry to your suit, and makes the perfect carry-on for a weekend getaway.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.