Arcopedico’s new stripe flats are stylish but still supportive and good for your feet — plus, they’re light enough to be perfect for travel.
Arcopedico Stripe Flats Review
Price and Where to Buy the Arcopedico Stripe Flats: The Arcopedico Stripe Flats are $115 on Arcopedico’s website.
How the Arcopedico Stripe Flats Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Arcopedico Stripe Flats will be your newest wardrobe staple, thanks to their cute striped style and foot-friendly features. Although these are the standard ballerina slip-on style, they have plenty of arch-support, a moisture-wicking lining, and an easy-to-clean exterior.
- Value: 7/10. The stripe flats are expensive for a flat, but they are very well-made and designed, and offer much more support and padding than cheaper models.
- Portability: 10/10. These flats are very lightweight and are easy to pack.
- Durability: 10/10. The rubber sole and satin/cotton fabric upper are very durable, with no visible seams to irritate.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I love how these flats look, especially in the nautical blue/white stripe!
Final Verdict: Need a little more support and style from your casual travel shoe? Check out the Arcopedico Stripe Flat!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.