Arcopedico’s new stripe flats are stylish but still supportive and good for your feet — plus, they’re light enough to be perfect for travel.
Arcopedico Stripe Flats Review
Price and Where to Buy the Arcopedico Stripe Flats: The Arcopedico Stripe Flats are $115 on Arcopedico’s website.
How the Arcopedico Stripe Flats Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Arcopedico Stripe Flats will be your newest wardrobe staple, thanks to their cute striped style and foot-friendly features. Although these are the standard ballerina slip-on style, they have plenty of arch-support, a moisture-wicking lining, and an easy-to-clean exterior.
- Value: 7/10. The stripe flats are expensive for a flat, but they are very well-made and designed, and offer much more support and padding than cheaper models.
- Portability: 10/10. These flats are very lightweight and are easy to pack.
- Durability: 10/10. The rubber sole and satin/cotton fabric upper are very durable, with no visible seams to irritate.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I love how these flats look, especially in the nautical blue/white stripe!
Final Verdict: Need a little more support and style from your casual travel shoe? Check out the Arcopedico Stripe Flat!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.