Looking to escape the Phoenix heat for a quick getaway? There are plenty of travel deals to choose from, including last-minute deals and bargains for travel through the end of the year.
- Boston: If you're looking for a historical escape, travel from Phoenix to Boston on American. Explore the Freedom Trail or the Museum of Fine Arts from July 27 through November 17. Round-trip airfare costs $258 (before taxes and fees) when you book at least 10 days in advance.
- Ft. Lauderdale: For a beach escape, head to Ft. Lauderdale from Phoenix on American for $258 (before taxes and fees) round-trip. Travel dates are valid from July 27 through November 17, and you must book at least 10 days in advance.
- Monterey: More oceanside fun can be found in Monterey, and if you're willing to travel this weekend you can grab a good deal. Round-trip prices from Phoenix to Monterey on United are $282 (before taxes and fees). You must depart after 7 p.m. on July 16 or anytime July 17 and return July 19 or 20. Book by July 16.
- Los Cabos: For some south-of-the-border fun, catch a flight from Phoenix to Los Cabos on US Airways. Airfare costs $276 for travel through August 12. But hurry, because this deal must be booked by July 19.
- Las Vegas: US Airways Vacations has a package deal to Sin City that includes round-trip airfare from Phoenix to Las Vegas and two nights' accommodations at Circus Circus. Prices start at $160 for travel through December 28, and you must book by December 27.
- New Orleans: For a quick getaway to the Big Easy, check out LastMinute.com's package. The deal includes round-trip airfare from Phoenix to New Orleans and two nights' accommodations at the LaQuinta Inn Slidell for $371 per person (other properties available at higher prices). Depart on July 23 and return on July 25.
Have you found a great getaway for summer travel? Leave a message in the comments section below!