Svala’s Didi Clutch is a stylish vegan purse made from a patented faux-suede material, Ultrasuede PX. The Ultrasuede PX is a partially plant-based fabric, with 30 percent of the material coming from molasses. The interior of the bag is made with a recycled polyester constructed from plastic bags.
Svala Didi Clutch Review
Price and Where to Buy the Svala Didi Clutch: The Didi Clutch is available on Svala’s website for $290.
How the Svala Didi Clutch Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. The purse can be worn as an over-the-shoulder bag or carried as a clutch. A hidden magnetic closure makes the purse easy to open and close.
- Value: 6/10. This is a pricey purse, but it’s an eco-friendly and ethically made bag that will last a long time.
- Durability: 10/10. The unique Ultrasuede PX is much more durable and easy to clean than real suede.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Recycled, animal-friendly, and eco-friendly materials are definitely cool these days!
Final Verdict: Looking for a clutch you can feel good about buying? The Svala Didi Clutch will make you feel (and look) good.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 8 Great Crossbody Bags for Travel
- The Best Travel Leggings of 2018
- 12 Stylish Jeans So Comfortable You Can Sleep in Them
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline to see what she wears around the world.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.