What Is it: A silk sleep sack from Grand Trunk.
- Ultra lightweight (5.4 ounces)
- 100 percent silk is comfortable against the skin
- Adds 10 degrees of warmth
- Split sides make the sack easy to get in and out of
- Stuffs into the included bag for easy carrying
- Built-in pocket to hold your pillow in place
- The sleep sack cannot be detached from the storage bag, which is annoying when washing the product, and you have to arrange the sleep sack so that the bag isn’t in your way when sleeping.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. I used this on a long-haul flight, and it kept me warmer and more covered than an airplane blanket would. It’s also great for camping, or for staying in hostels or places where you don’t want to get too close to the bed linens.
- Value: 8/10. It is pricey, but the 100 percent silk is worth it, for the extra warmth and comfort.
- Portability: 10/10. Stuffs down to the size of a candy bar.
- Cool Factor: 7/10. The sleep sack is pretty unobtrusive, especially if you’re using it along with a sleeping bag.
Final Verdict: Looking for something to help you sleep better on long flights? The Grand Trunk Silk Sleep Sack is it.
(Photo: Grand Trunk)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Morocco: 9-Nt Guided Tour, Incl. Casablanca,...
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+