Frequent travelers, rejoice: This New York-based startup’s new product is for you. Pack Simply lets you quickly customize and pack your toiletries before your next trip—online and in under five minutes. If (like me) you’re always running low on travel-sized items and hate the pharmacy aisle, you’ll love this new site.
Pack Simply Website Review:
Price and Where to Buy Pack Simply: Products start under $1, and are available on Pack Simply’s website.
How Pack Simply Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This is a super convenient way to take the hassle out of packing your toiletries. Simply scroll through the site categories for your favorite travel-sized products and add them to your cart. Pack Simply has everything from shampoo and make-up remover wipes to playing cards and earplugs. The site itself can serve as a packing list; if you shop through the “all products” page you’ll see everything you could possibly need for a trip, including over-the-counter medicine and even baby care items. You can even “re-order” previous purchases for convenience.
- Value: 9/10. Everything on the site is priced comparably to drugstores, and shipping (two to four days) is free. The website also notes that everything is in stock, so you can order just a few days before your trip and get everything on time. Orders over $20 include a TSA-approved clear toiletry bag. As a test, I selected about 20 items I would normally pack and my total was $31. To me, this seems like a great deal, as the kit would probably last me for over a week-long trip, or for three shorter trips. Pack Simply also throws in things like cotton balls, bobby pins, and hair elastics for free.
- Portability: 10/10. Nothing is more convenient than having your packing done for you and delivered straight to your door.
- Durability: 9/10. While the products are toiletry-sized and obviously won’t last forever, the site also sells reusable, environmentally-friendly containers at a good price.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I think this site is a genius idea, and am excited to use the service in the future. You can also redeem points earned from purchases, referrals, and social media interactions for money off future orders. If you want to see a certain brand or product that they don’t carry, you can simply email Pack Simply your suggestion and they’ll try and add it to the site if they can.
Final Verdict: For those who travel often, this website is definitely a time saver.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.