The Lowepro SleevePack 13 is a multi-functional day pack that’s an awesome travel companion whether you’re traveling for work or play.
Lowepro SleevePack 13 Review:
Price and Where to Buy: $30 on Amazon.
How the Lowepro SleevePack 13 Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Whether you use the SleevePack as a laptop sleeve or backpack, the compact design is great for travel. The sleeve alone protects your tablet or 13-inch laptop in transit, and the bag doubles as a personal item or day pack.
- Value: 10/10. At just $30, this backpack is a great price, especially considering its dual function.
- Portability: 10/10. The SleevePack packs flat and is super lightweight, so you won’t even notice it’s in your bag. The size of the backpack when open is 16 liters.
- Durability: 8/10. The high-density foam material protects your laptop during travel. To keep the bag portable, the actual backpack material is a little thin, but it still totes with ease.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The minimalist and sleek design go with most styles. Plus, the dual-functionality is very cool. The SleevePack comes in four color waves.
Final Verdict: If you typically bring a laptop or tablet with you on vacation, the Lowepro SleevePack 13 is a must. Even if you just use the protective sleeve, it’s a space-efficient travel tool. Plus, it’s nice to have an extra bag when you travel.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.