Lo & Sons’ Claremont crossbody bag is a stylish and subtle way to carry (and protect) your DSLR camera and other essentials.
Lo & Sons’ Claremont Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Claremont camera bag is available on the Lo & Sons website for $300.
How Lo & Sons’ Claremont Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Most bags for DSLR cameras are bulky or scream “expensive equipment inside.” Lo & Sons’ Claremont looks just like a regular, stylish crossbody bag—so no one but you will know that the interior is padded and designed to protect your camera and lens. Thanks to a back zipper pocket and two small front pockets, I was able to fit my DSLR camera, my smartphone, travel-sized sunscreen, hand sanitizer, and a light cardigan into this bag.
- Value: 7/10. This is on the higher price end for a camera bag, but it is made from leather and designed to be an investment piece that will last forever.
- Portability: 10/10. DSLR cameras are heavy enough on their own, so thankfully, the Claremont doesn’t add too much extra weight—just 1.5 pounds. The strap length can be adjusted as well, so you can wear this as a crossbody or shoulder bag.
- Durability: 10/10. Lo & Sons’ Claremont is made from a high-quality, full-grain leather exterior and quilted nylon interior, which helps to make sure both the bag and your camera will last a long time, no matter where you take them.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. This bag is so classically stylish that I will use it as a regular handbag even when I’m not bringing my camera.
Final Verdict: Looking for the ultimate DSLR camera bag for your travels? Lo & Sons’ Claremont is it!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.