LifeCard Battery Review
- One of the thinnest and lightest backup batteries on the market—definitely the most compact one we’ve ever seen
- 3.95 mm thin and 1.8 ounces
- Fits in your wallet
- Brushed stainless steel surface
- Gives an iPhone 5s up to an 80% charge; iPhone 6 up to 65% charge, and Samsung S5/iPhone 6 Plus up to a 40% charge
- Simply plug in to start charging (no on/off buttons)
- LED indicators show you how much power you have left
- Built-in cable folds away neatly
- Doesn’t provide a full charge
How the LifeCard Battery Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We always run out of battery on our smartphones while traveling, but hate weighing down our day bags with heavy chargers. The LifeCard solves our problem!
- Value: 6/10. You can get more power at a lower price, but you won’t find a battery that’s this small and compact.
- Portability: 10/10. The LifeCard seriously fits into our wallet and barely weighs anything.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The stainless steel exterior looks cool, and the design is really unique.
Final Verdict: We tested out the LifeCard with our iPhone 5, and it worked great, giving us a nearly full charge from dead. It’s small enough that we actually will carry it with us everywhere, so we’ll have power when we need it.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Photo: The Solid Bar Company)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.