Kisha Umbrella Review
What is it: The Kisha umbrella, an umbrella that’s equipped with a Bluetooth chip to alert you if it’s lost (and to give you the weather forecast).
Price and Where to Buy the Kisha Umbrella: Prices start at $79.95 on Kisha’s website.
- Built-in app alerts you if you’ve left your umbrella behind (and you can set up “safe zones” so your phone isn’t alerting you if you leave your umbrella at home)
- Included weather app tells you if you’ll need to bring your Kisha with you
- Map shows you where the umbrella is if you do lose it or it gets stolen
- Special frame is 100 percent windproof
- Made from corrosion-free materials
- Comes in unique designs
- Oversize canopy is big enough to shelter two people
- Easy to open and close
- Protected by a three-year warranty
- The large size means that the umbrella won’t fit in a purse or backpack
How the Kisha Umbrella Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Anyone who’s ever had their umbrella instantly flip inside out and break during a windy rainstorm will appreciate this umbrella.
- Value: 8/10. The price is fairly high, but not so much when compared to other umbrellas of this size. Plus, this unbreakable, hard-to-lose umbrella will last you forever, so it’s still cheaper than buy lots of $15 umbrellas over time.
- Portability: 5/10. We’d love to see a travel-size version of the Kisha.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The umbrella comes in all kinds of fun and unique colors and patterns (but also basic black).
Final Verdict: The Kisha will protect you from wind and rain and will never get lost. We recommend it as a great choice to keep at home, in the office, or in your car, but it’s probably too big for travel.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org