Gate 1 Travel’s “7 Day Classic Costa Rica” vacation package starts at $909 per person. The price includes flights, accommodations, tours via air-conditioned motor coach, most meals, entrance fees, and hotel taxes.
What you get for the money:
- Round-trip airfare from Miami; other departure cities are available at varying rates.
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Two nights’ accommodations in San Jose.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Arenal.
- Two nights’ accommodations in Monteverde.
- Hotel porterage.
- Hotel taxes.
- Attractions’ entrance fees.
- English-speaking tour guides.
- All transfers via air-conditioned motor coach.
- Six breakfasts, one lunch, and two dinners.
How to get this deal: Visit Gate 1 Travel‘s website. Travel at the sale price is valid on departures from Miami on select dates in September and November; other dates and departure cities are available. Gate 1 Travel hasn’t listed a booking deadline, so this offer could change at any time. Always remember to compare prices from multiple providers before booking your vacation package.
The fine print: All rates are subject to availability. Prices are per room per night, and exclude taxes unless otherwise noted. Some blackout dates may apply. All prices, dates, and booking details listed here were valid at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since that time.