Southwest’s newest sale discounts travel within the U.S. this winter and spring. Flights start as low as $40 each way.
On most domestic routes, travel at the lowest prices is valid Mondays through Thursdays and Saturdays between January 23 and May 23. On most international routes, travel at the lowest prices is valid Mondays through Thursdays between January 23 and March 1 and again between April 3 and May 17. Book at least 21 days in advance and by 11:59 p.m. on January 25 for the best prices and availability. Additional rules and restrictions may apply.
Southwest‘s advertised one-way fares include:
- $40 — Los Angeles to/from Las Vegas
- $49 — Milwaukee to/from Cleveland
- $68 — Boston to/from Nashville
- $92 — Chicago to/from Kansas City
- $93 — Washington, D.C., to/from New Orleans
- $119 — Ft. Lauderdale to San Jose, Costa Rica
- $138 — Houston to Cancun, Mexico
Don’t see a fare you like? View all flights to/from your city.