San Francisco CityPASS booklets contain five tickets:
1) Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport with unlimited rides on any Municipal Railway passenger vehicle for 7 consecutive days, starting from the date on the cover of the booklet (compare: a single regular-fare cable car ride is $6). Valid on Candlestick Ballpark Express for an extra $8;
2) California Academy of Sciences general admission;
3) Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure one-hour narrated cruise (sails under Golden Gate Bridge);
4) an Option Ticket, with a choice of either the Aquarium of the Bay general admission OR Monterey Bay Aquarium general admission
5) an Option Ticket, with choice of either Exploratorium general admission OR de Young Museum and Legion of Honor general admission to both (if visited on same day).
An "Alcatraz Option" allows the substitution of an Alcatraz Tour for the Blue & Gold Fleet ticket; San Francisco CityPASS must be purchased from Alcatraz Cruises, 415-981-ROCK(7625) in advance, or in San Francisco at their Pier 33 ticket office.
Save 46% or more on 4 top attractions plus city-wide transportation on Muni cable cars, trolleys, buses and streetcars. Learn more at http://www.citypass.com/san-francisco/.