Aer’s Travel Pack has all the smart touches a traveler needs to stay organized and within the carry-on allowance.
Aer Travel Pack Review
Price and Where to Buy the Aer Travel Pack: The Aer Travel Pack is available on Aer’s website for $220.
How the Aer Travel Pack Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Aer Travel Pack is the perfect size for a weekend away (or longer if you’re a light packer), and it meets carry-on limits for international and domestic airlines. Unlike a regular backpack, this one is easy to pack, as it has a clamshell design which means it opens and loads like a suitcase.
- Value: 7/10. Although expensive for a backpack, the Travel Pack functions more like a good quality carry-on. It has a suspended, padded pocket for your laptop, a ventilated shoe compartment, a water bottle holder, and many more organizational touches that make the price tag worth it.
- Portability: 10/10. The Travel Pack will fit in pretty much overhead bin. It’s comfortable to wear as a backpack (thanks to the padded mesh back panel and straps) or can easily be carried duffel-style (with padded top and side handles). Side compression straps help make this bag even more portable.
- Durability: 9/10. The Travel Pack is made from a ballistic nylon exterior that’s easy to wipe clean and is very sturdy.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The sleek design looks more first-class traveler than college student backpack.
Final Verdict: Looking for a carry-on that you’ll never be forced to check again? The Aer might just be it.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.