The Heys Cloud 9 Carry-On is lightweight, and will actually fit in the dreaded baggage sizer for most airlines.
Heys Cloud 9 Carry-On Review:
How the Heys Cloud 9 Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Many so-called domestic “carry-on” suitcases actually exceed the allowed dimensions for carry-ons (check out our chart here to see the various sizes by airlines, but most are 22″ x 14″ x 9″). The Heys Cloud 9 carry-on is actually 21″ x 13.75″ x 9″, so you’ll never fail the gate check baggage sizer again. Plus, at just over 4lbs, this suitcase is extremely lightweight, meaning you’ll pass the weigh-in as well. The low weight doesn’t mean features are left out–the suitcase has an interior divider with zippered pockets to keep you organized, a compression strap, and multiple pockets on the outside for easy access.
- Value: 10/10. This bag normally retails for $279.99, so grab it on sale while you can! You won’t find a spinner suitcase that is this light at a lower price.
- Portability: 10/10. It’s hard to believe just how light this suitcase is until you pick it up in person! The minimal weight plus 360 degree spinner wheel system make the Cloud 9 super easy to roll around. It also has a ergonomically designed telescopic handle system so you can adjust it to your height to make it even easier to pull.
- Durability: 10/10. The Cloud 9 carry-on is covered by Heys’ 5 year warranty.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. This suitcase has a classic design and comes in red, navy, or charcoal.
Final Verdict: The Heys Coud 9 is my new favorite carry-on suitcase, thanks to its light weight, smooth-spinning wheels, and classic design!
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.