The Skida Stella Alpine Neckwarmer offers style and extreme warmth on and off the slopes, for a reasonable price. Grab it in a variety of colors and patterns.
Skida Stella Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Skida Stella Alpine Neckwarmer is available starting at $24 on Amazon.
How the Skida Stella Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This neckwarmer has a poly-blend outer that wicks away moisture, and is lined with an insulated Polartec micro-fleece fabric that will keep your neck and face warm even on the coldest days.
- Value: 9/10. The price is great for such a high-performing neckwarmer, especially one that is made in the U.S. (in Vermont).
- Portability: 10/10. The Skida Stella can easily fit in your pocket or ski bag.
- Durability: 10/10. The Polartec fabric is cozy but strong, and will last you through many winters.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I love all of the different prints and colors the Skida Alpine neckwarmers come in—they are probably the most stylish ones on the market!
Final Verdict: The Skida Stella neckwarmer is a must-have for stylish skiers or snowboarders.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.