Price and Where to Buy Lowa’s Arco GTX Lo: $210 at LOWA.com.
How the Lowa Arco GTX Lo Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Arco GTX Lo is a trekking shoe in disguise. Cool color choices, embossed leather uppers, and a fairly sleek silhouette make it a good match for urban escapes—but it has serious hiking cred as well. High-performance outsoles, GORE-TEX lining, and a slingshot heel design mean it offers great support on uneven trails. They perform just as well on pavement—especially when you’re walking all day.
- Value: 8/10. At $210, this is not a cheap shoe, but it might be the best-made pair you’ve ever owned. Lowa shoes and boots are 100 percent hand-crafted in Europe, and the company stands by its clean manufacturing, minimal waste, and fair labor practices.
- Portability: 9/10. Hiking shoes often weigh a suitcase down, but the Arco GTX Lo offers hiking-shoe performance in a much lighter-weight package.
- Durability: 10/10. These are extremely well-made shoes, and will likely see you through many trips, hikes, and new cities before showing much wear.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. To offer the support of a hiking shoe, without announcing its outdoorsy inclinations in its look, makes this a multi-purpose travel shoe that offers both support and style.
Final Verdict: The Arco GTX Lo shoes for men are a great travel choice for anyone planning both active and urban pursuits and who wants style and comfort.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.