SCOTTeVEST’S Hoodie Cotton has everything you need for travel—like 21 pockets, a “Do Not Disturb” eye mask, and more.
SCOTTeVEST’S Hoodie Cotton Review:
How SCOTTeVEST’S Hoodie Cotton Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. SCOTTeVEST’s Hoodie Cotton pulls double duty as a carry-on, helping you circumvent baggage fees, or just works for carting all your essentials around town. It has 21 pockets, each designed to fit items like a smartphone, tablet, passport, keys, water bottle, etc.
- Value: 7/10. At the $95 price, this is a good deal for an item by cult travel brand SCOTTeVEST. The similarly suited 10-pocket hoodie retails on Amazon at $60.
- Portability: 10/10. The Hoodie Cotton is basically a bag you can wear. When you’re not wearing it, it can be packed away easily, thanks to its wrinkle-resistant fabric.
- Durability: 10/10. The brushed cotton fabric is super soft but still strong.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Even when the pockets are stuffed full, SCOTTeVEST’s Hoodie Cotton still looks like a normal sweatshirt.
Final Verdict: SCOTTeVEST’S Hoodie Cotton is a must-have for frequent flyers.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.