This handy kit has everything you need to endure a long-haul flight in comfort.
Flight 001 Aero Pak Review
Price and Where to Buy the Flight 001 Aero Pak: You can buy the Aero Pak on Flight 001’s website.
How the Flight 001 Aero Pak Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Aero Pak is like an even better version of a first-class amenity kit. It contains a contoured eye mask (which blocks out light way better than those flimsy free ones), four sets of foam earplugs, a cooling inflatable pillow, padded socks, a dental kit (with a toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss), and a pen (essential for custom forms).
- Value: 7/10. The Aero Pak costs $65, which is less than it would cost you to buy the toiletry bag and items inside separately.
- Portability: 10/10. Everything comes inside a reusable toiletry bag that will keep the essentials easy to find even in a cramped airplane seat.
- Durability: 9/10. Everything is reusable (although you’ll run out of the toothpaste and floss after a few flights).
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The sleek pack is perfectly designed to neatly fit everything inside.
Final Verdict: Make your next long-haul flight much more comfortable by treating yourself to the Aero Pak.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.