Stasher Storage Bag Review
Price and Where to Buy the Stasher Storage Bag: $11.99 on Stasher’s website.
- Made from food-grade silicone
- Contains no petroleum, PVC, or latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- Pinch-press seal locks out air
- Comes in fun kid-friendly designs
- Initial cost is more expensive than plastic bags, but you will recoup the investment over time since it’s reusable
How the Stasher Storage Bag Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Stasher bags are designed for food, but we love them for toiletries while traveling. The pinch-press seal keeps out leaks, and they’re see through for easy airport inspection. Plus, you can label what’s inside them depending on the trip, and toss them in the dishwasher when you return for easy cleanup. No more gross zip-lock bags for our 3-1-1 items!
- Value: 8/10. You can use Stasher bags over and over again, so it’s a good price.
- Portability: 10/10. Small and lightweight, Stasher bags pack easily.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The colors and designs offered are fun.
Final Verdict: Feel wasteful using and throwing away an endless supply of zip-lock bags? Stasher bags are better for you and the environment.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Photo: The Solid Bar Company)