What Is it: The Justin 3,000mAh iPhone Power Case.
Price and Where to Buy: $69.99 at Ross.
- The 3,000mAh case battery can give a full charge to a completely dead iPhone 5 almost twice before needing to be plugged in again
- Case protects your phone (although the screen is still exposed, like in most cases)
- Case has a built-in connector, so you only have to push a button to charge your phone
- Use all buttons and functions of your phone as normal while in the case
- Charges quickly
- Case is easy to open and close
- Micro USB port lets you charge your case and phone at the same time, plus sync your phone
- Hefty size and weight—the case is 16mm thick and weighs 112g
- You’ll need to use the included adapter in order to use your headphones with the case
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. If your iPhone is always dying during the day, or if you travel and are away from power for long stretches, this case can be your lifeline.
- Portability: 7/10. We love that you don’t need anything extra—just swap this case for your regular one, but it is heavier and bulkier than a normal case.
- Value: 9/10. You can find cheaper cases, but not with this much power. The price is quite reasonable for the 3,000mAh capacity.
- Durability: 10/10. The heft of this case means it can absorb some hits.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. The giant case doesn’t look very cool, but always being connected certainly is!
Final Verdict: If you find yourself frustrated with your dead iPhone battery a lot, this case is a must-have.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: Innovative Technology)