Ever wonder what the biggest spenders, mileage-wise, do with their million-mile stashes?
Here’s one option: a trip to Ferrari’s headquarters and factory in Maranello, Italy.
That’s one high-end award currently up for bid on United’s MileagePlus award-auction site.
Here’s what the winning bidder will get:
- Two roundtrip business-class tickets to Milan
- Four nights’ hotel accommodations in Italy (two in Milan, two in Maranello)
- Rental car
- Guided tours of the Ferrari and Maserati headquarters
- Driving simulator experience
- Visit to the Ferrari Museum
- Dinner for two at Cavallino Restaurant
There are now 23 MileagePlus members bidding on the trip, with a current high bid of 605,000 miles. But with almost nine days remaining in the auction, it’s a safe bet that the most serious bidders will wait until nearer to the end and bid the price up closer to a million miles.
That’s a lot of tickets. And no, the prize does not include a Ferrari.
The auction ends on January 8, 2014.
Reader Reality Check
What would you do with 1 million frequent-flyer miles?
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.