What Is it: The Armpocket, a pouch that straps on to your arm and holds your phone and other essentials.
Price and Where to Buy: $34.95 on Armpocket’s website.
- Holds most smartphones
- Lets you use your smartphone without taking it out of the Armpocket (there are headphone outlets and you can use a touch screen through the plastic pocket window)
- Doesn’t slide around on your arm when running
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Has interior pockets to hold IDs, cards, keys, etc.
- The strap is moisture-wicking and vented to keep your arm from getting too sweaty
Cons: The Armpocket i-25’s biggest strength (how much it holds) is also one of its biggest weaknesses (the larger size can feel a little bulky.) At 5.3 x 3.5 x 1.0 inches, you’re not going to forget that you’re wearing this on your arm.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Great for carrying your phone and keys while on a run, hike, or just a walk when you don’t want to bring a bag.
- Portability: 9/10. The Armpocket lets you tote you stuff around hands-free, but since it is sized big enough to carry a smartphone and other junk, it can feel a little bulky.
- Value: 7/10. You can find similar products for less than half the price of the Armpocket, but they won’t match the quality.
- Durability: 10/10. The Armpocket’s materials are eco-friendly and durable.
- Cool Factor: 7/10. The colors are nice, but you won’t look super fashionable wearing the Armpocket.
Final Verdict: If you like to be active on the road (but still carry your phone, keys, and emergency cash on you), the Armpocket is a great way to be hands-free on the go.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.