Fortify yourself with leftovers and start your search for great Black Friday and Cyber Monday travel discounts. We’ve rounded up some of the deals we’ve seen in recent weeks to get you started.
- Club Med has been running a contest to decide which two resorts will be includes in its Black Friday and Cyber Monday online sales. Discounts at the winning properties will be available November 23 through 25 and November 26 through 28.
- Liftopia, the online lift ticket seller, got an early start on its Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, so if you’re looking for savings up to 86 percent at more than 200 ski resorts, book ASAP.
- The New Orleans Hotel Collection is having a Cyber Monday sale of more than 40 percent off most dates booked online at six of its hotels.
- Affinia Hotels in New York City and Washington, D.C., are offering 10 percent off best available rates for stays through November 25, 2013. Booking on Cyber Monday will also get you a $50 credit to be used at the hotel. Use promotion code CYBER1.
- The Sheraton Nassau Resort & Casino has Cyber Monday rates from $119 per night for travel through March 31 with promotion code DAILYR.
- Sterling Resorts vacation rental management operates more than 20 condominium resorts in Northwest Florida and Mississippi. Its Black Friday Blowout Sale offers discounts on stays through 2013.
- The JW Marriott Chicago is offering a discounted nightly room rate of $149 (compared to a regular rate of $289 to $369) for stays December 14 through Presidents’ Day in February using promotion code BAR. The deal is good on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- The Shore Hotel in Santa Monica is offering 30 percent off partial ocean view rooms on Cyber Monday for stays through February 28 with promotion code “cyber.”
You Might Also Like: