Cheaper flights to Hawaii could be on the way. Allegiant announced the details of its long-awaited service to the Aloha State. Flights from select cities to gateways in Hawaii will start November 14. The new routes are as follows:
- Flights from Bellingham, Washington (serving those in the Vancouver area) to Honolulu begin November 15.
- Flights from Eugene, Oregon and Santa Maria, California to Honolulu begin November 17.
- Flights from Stockton, California to Honolulu begin November 18.
- Flights from Bellingham, Washington to Maui begin November 14.
We found flights as cheap as $189 each way, including taxes and fees. (For travel from Bellingham to Honolulu in November.) At least initially, Allegiant’s base fares will surely undercut the big lines by a substantial margin.
Smaller West Coast communities should welcome the new service. Although I’m sure Allegiant’s 757s will have cattle car seating, the fares and nonstop convenience will be unbeatable.
You Might Also Like:
- JetBlue Partners with Turkish Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic Allows In-Flight Cell Phone Calls
- The Most (and Least) Generous Mileage Programs