Victoria Travel GuideWhen to visit Victoria
Located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria experiences the mildest climate in Canada and can be an ideal vacation spot year-round. The most popular time to visit is the summer, when schools are on break and the weather is warm and dry. Winter sees light amounts of snow and the lowest visitation of the year, except for the Victorian Christmas Holiday, which attracts large crowds. However, many people looking to escape even colder winter weather visit for longer periods of time, staying from one to three months. Spring and fall bring low prices, few crowds, and pleasant weather.
Victoria Travel Advice See All Victoria Travel Advice
- Save Money With Repositioning Cruises Spring and fall mean transitioning wardrobes—and repositioning ships. See several world regions on one of these sailings, at cheaper per-diem rates than "regular" cruises.
- Where in the World Can You Go for $1,000? The traveling troubadour tackles a birthday vacation, kayaking for a non-enthusiast, and a memorable journey to France. Plus, the Deal Detective's identity is revealed at last!
- Have a British experience without the pound Here's where you can go to get that British spirit without succumbing to the weight of the pound.
- Jacksonville Travel Guide
Hit the beach or walk the river in Jacksonville.
- Los Angeles Travel Guide
Find a day at the beach, a glimpse of a celebrity, or a day out with Mickey Mouse.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.
- Denver Travel Guide
Denver is the gateway to the Rockies and a worthy destination in itself.
- Sacramento Travel Guide
Strike it rich in Sacramento.
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide
Visit the intersection of the U.S. past and present in D.C.
- Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle hits the perfect note with funky flair and fresh attitude.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.
- Anaheim Travel Guide
Anaheim draws visitors from around the world with its pirates and talking mouse.
- Scottsdale Travel Guide
Scottsdale is an oasis in the middle of the Sonoran desert.