Vermont Travel GuideWhen to visit Vermont
Vermont is a four-season destination. Fall is famous for colorful foliage from mid-September through mid-October, and winter brings ski season from late December through March. Spring weather can be unpredictable with the potential for late season snowstorms, a lot of rain, or even sunny skies. Summer has warm weather and is a popular time to visit, especially for families.
Vermont Travel Advice See All Vermont Travel Advice
- 10 Best Value Destinations in the U.S. Which U.S. travel destinations give you the best value for your vacation dollars? Find out.
- 10 Incredible Ski Resorts Around the World World-class skiing is just the tip of the iceberg at these 10 cool resorts where natural hot springs, indoor water parks, scenic gondolas, and romantic sleigh rides entice even non-skiers for a winter stay.
- 10 Quintessential Fall Weekend Trips Shortening days, comfy sweaters, steaming mugs of warm apple cider: Some things are so quintessentially fall that, despite the promise of snowy days to come, we just can't wait to partake. Autumn is the ideal time for weekend trips both urban and rustic. Check out our 10 favorite fall destinations and then plan your own cozy escape.
- Vermont Says Goodnight Irene and Hello to Leaf Peepers Hurricane Irene may have brought destruction to summer, but it hasn't spoiled fall. While the storm left parts of Vermont in tatters, local businesses are putting the pieces back together.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Spring 2011 Have you come down with spring fever? Been bit by the travel bug? If so, our picks for spring's top off-peak destinations may be just what the doctor ordered.