Vermont Travel GuideWhen to visit Vermont
Vermont is a four-season destination. Fall is famous for colorful foliage from mid-September through mid-October, and winter brings ski season from late December through March. Spring weather can be unpredictable with the potential for late season snowstorms, a lot of rain, or even sunny skies. Summer has warm weather and is a popular time to visit, especially for families.
Vermont Travel Advice See All Vermont Travel Advice
- Vermont Says Goodnight Irene and Hello to Leaf Peepers Hurricane Irene may have brought destruction to summer, but it hasn't spoiled fall. While the storm left parts of Vermont in tatters, local businesses are putting the pieces back together.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Spring 2011 Have you come down with spring fever? Been bit by the travel bug? If so, our picks for spring's top off-peak destinations may be just what the doctor ordered.
- Affordable Spring Skiing Vacations Across the Country Inspired by the Olympics and the athletes' athleticism? Now is the perfect time to find deals at ski resorts across the country. The Olympics may be over, but ski season isn't.
- Find Spring Break Deals Across the Country and in the Caribbean This spring, whether you want to travel by train, plane, car, or boat to Orlando, Hawaii, New York City, the Caribbean, or anywhere in between, you'll find deals. This is the time to travel.
- Swap the Chocolates and Flowers for a Romantic Getaway Whether you're looking for a getaway this Valentine's Day, for your anniversary, or just because, there are plenty of destinations offering up relaxation—and great deals.
Make Your Friends Jealous... Experience the Road Less Traveled!