Vancouver Travel GuideAbout Vancouver
Visitors who can't choose between an urban and outdoorsy destination have a perfect match in Vancouver. Few other cities can claim rainforests and beaches within city limits.When to visit Vancouver
Vancouver experiences four temperate seasons, with few fluctuations in weather. The most popular time to visit is during the summer when there is less rain and an array of outdoor activities and events.
Editors' Picks: Vancouver DealsSee All Vancouver Travel Deals
Howard Johnson: Discounts for AARP, Auto Club Members, More
Depending on your membership or demographic, you may qualify for a discount at select Howard Johnson hotels. Get up to 20 percent off your room rate.
Howard Johnson: Spring Break Discounts
Stay two or more nights at select hotels and save 20 percent, but only if you book by March 31.
Vancouver Travel Advice See All Vancouver Travel Advice
- 10 Food Fads Worth Traveling for From cronuts to crookies, and umami burgers to Japadogs, these latest food fads are worth traveling for, so pack a fork and hit the road.
- Save Money With Repositioning Cruises Spring and fall mean transitioning wardrobes—and repositioning ships. See several world regions on one of these sailings, at cheaper per-diem rates than "regular" cruises.
- Top Five Off-Peak Destinations for Spring 2010 Take advantage of pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and lower prices to destinations around the world this spring. You may think they are unaffordable, but the low season brings them within reach.
- Surprise! Extra Fees Are Often Hidden in Rental Car Contracts So you plan on renting a car and possibly taking it out of state on a side trip. That's fine, unless your contract restricts the areas you're allowed to drive. Find out how to avoid surprising charges.
- Albuquerque Travel Guide
Located on historic Route 66, Albuquerque is more than a pit stop.
- Jacksonville Travel Guide
Hit the beach or walk the river in Jacksonville.
- Los Angeles Travel Guide
Find a day at the beach, a glimpse of a celebrity, or a day out with Mickey Mouse.
- Portland Travel Guide
Portland, Oregon, has a knack for getting things just right, and these qualities also make it a great travel bargain.
- Denver Travel Guide
Denver is the gateway to the Rockies and a worthy destination in itself.
- Sacramento Travel Guide
Strike it rich in Sacramento.
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide
Visit the intersection of the U.S. past and present in D.C.
- Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle hits the perfect note with funky flair and fresh attitude.
- Savannah Travel Guide
Savannah has long been attracting visitors with its affordable prices and Southern charm.
- Anaheim Travel Guide
Anaheim draws visitors from around the world with its pirates and talking mouse.
Find Things to Do & Places to Stay. Official Tourism Site For BC.
Half-Price Hotels Book your Hotel in Vancouver online