Popular U.S. Virgin Islands DestinationsSee all 11
U.S. Virgin Islands Travel GuideWhen to visit U.S. Virgin Islands
The U.S. Virgin Islands (U.S.V.I.) offer a year-round tropical escape within the United States (as the islands still abide by U.S. customs and laws). Warm, tropical weather is the norm, and festivals happen throughout the year, but winter is the most popular time to visit as people come to escape the cold weather up north. Carnival is also extremely popular and is celebrated on three of the main islands at different times during the year.
Editors' Picks: U.S. Virgin Islands DealsSee All U.S. Virgin Islands Travel Deals
Caribbean Carnival 2012: Up to 25 Percent Off Marriotts
Brighten up your winter with a trip to the Carnivals of the Caribbean!
Two Nights Free at Florida, Caribbean, Mexico Resorts
An impressive deal for stays at some of Wyndam's top resorts. Get four nights for the price of two, as well as a $100 credit at select properties.
Wyndham: Fifth Night Free, Plus $100 Gift Card
Wyndham is offering a fifth night free when you stay five consecutive nights at one of its resorts in the U.S., Caribbean, or Mexico.
U.S. Virgin Islands Travel Advice See All U.S. Virgin Islands Travel Advice
- The Caribbean's Best Day-Trip Islands One of the Caribbean's best surprises is its many little islets that surround the major islands. Some are always up for a party, others offer a secluded getaway, and still others are a pristine time capsule of the Caribbean at its wildest and most unspoiled. Here are ten of our favorites.
- 10 (Almost) Secret Caribbean Islands Pirate hideouts and pink-sand beaches. Local culture untouched by cruise ships and crowds. This is the Caribbean the world doesn't yet know. Far off the mainland, floating in endless expanses of deep blue sea, find 10 secret islands that are practically perfect for escapists, adventurers, and vacationers who simply don't want to be found.
- Top 5 Bargain Destinations for Spring 2014 Whether you've got your sights set on Europe, Asia, or somewhere a bit closer to home, we've found a destination to suit your whimsy and your wallet.
- 10 Romantic Islands You'll Fall in Love With We combed the planet for the most romantic islands we could find, where idyllic sunsets, private bungalows, and dinners for two are de rigueur. Here are 10 of our favorites.
- 10 Best Caribbean Bargains This Winter Winter may be high season for the Caribbean, but that doesn't mean money-saving deals can't be found among its clear waters and sugar-soft sand. Head to a warmer clime (for a lot less dime) with one of these great deals.